Friday, September 26, 2008

Office Premiere Party!!!!

Last night David and Tara hosted a party for "The Office" premiere! No detail was left out...the World's Best Boss cups, stapler in the jello, schrewdt bucks, green streamers, nutcracker Christmas, Jan's serenity candles and office trivia. Janie, got almost every question right. What? How can you know so much about so much??? It was good to see some old friends and new friends in the same night. The Office brought us all together. That's heartwarming. :) We had a great time. Thanks for hosting such a fun party Jensen's. I know now that your kids can sleep through ANYTHING! We were loud. Here's some of my favorite photos of the night...
Janie and her first of many Schrewdt Bucks. Sheesh! Save some for the rest of us. This girl is a whiz at Office trivia. I would say, she's the BEST! Me and Kirsten's bag that I covet. I got a little attached to it. :)Here's a slideshow of our night. If any of you "LCA-ers" are reading this and notice that I am wearing my HIGH SCHOOL LCA Bulldog Cheerleader t-shirt...yes, it is officially a vintage t-shirt. But I want you to know, I'm not clinging onto my high school days, I just really love this shirt. It's the most comfortable one I own. I'll never get rid of it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for thinking of this and volunteering my home! SO MUCH FUN! My favorite pic is the one of you pointing out the missing gotee. Priceless! I was crackin' up! That was the best Schrute Buck handed out all night!

Angela Richardson said...

I misspelled Schrute and Gotee (I spelled them Schrewdt - over achieving on that one, and go-t)

whoops.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at the picture of Brent grabbing his ankles...your caption was hilarious! Like anyone could sleep like that! Man, that's funny stuff! You're really good at telling stories and capturing the essence of an event, Angela. It's truly a gift and YOU are a joy!

Kristi Smalley said...

What a fun group of friends you have. How creative. I am going to have to watch that show. I have never seen an episode. I take it that the stapler in the jello is an inside joke.

Angela Richardson said...

Kristi, you would like this show! The stapler is from a prank on the show. Jim plays pranks on Dwight that are HILARIOUS!

Toni R. said...

I'm soooo jealous! I heart The Office! We have seen every episode! I still have all of my LCA t-shirts, too!

Teecy said...

i love that you have an actual vintage shirt...

hit it...

lca...all the way...

we are the best the best the best the best of LCA...we are the BEST!

control is the key...to take that victory (last time) control...

Teecy said...

Let's go, Let's fight, Let's win tonight. Hey hey alright alright.

(let's have a cheer-off...bring it on...:)

Anonymous said...

OKay, I'm not sure what's better...the stapler in the jello or Jan's candles!!!! Although, I've always wondered about the physics of actually suspending a stapler in jello!!! :) Did you have a "Party Planning Committee" to make sure everything went according to budget?? :)

Dolly said...

What a fun night and a great idea for a party! I missed the Office last week and was so upset. I didn't even record it. Looks like ya'll had a great time!

I LOVE that you still have your cheerleading t-shirts. I may have mine somewhere. I need to check my parents house.

Ready? Okay...we're hot, hot, hot...we're giving it all we've got!