Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FALL POLISH PICKS!


Okay, I know you have been anxiously awaiting the Fall Polish Picks from crumbsinmybutter. :) Now, these are typically a little too dark for me, but the more I wear them, the more I like them. In the picture they look the same, but trust me they're not. And, they are much darker than they look in the picture too. I like the dark, I think it's a little "sassy". Here they are, drumroll please....

1.Suzi Loves Sydney (the one on the left) It's a very dark plum with a hint of brown and also a dash of sparkle for fun!

2.Bagota Blackberry (the one on the right) Now, I wear this one every year. But it's an all time favorite of mine. It has a little more burgundy/red in it, but it's still dark. This is the color for those of you who are afraid of looking like your nails are black, but still want to live on the edge a little. :)

I always feel a little more "girlie" when my nails are painted and I think I'm a nicer person when I feel pretty. (Wow, that doesn't sound vain or anything...sheesh!) Seriously though, take some time this week to paint your nails. Give yourself a homemade facial, scrub your callused heels and moisturize them. Do a hair treatment (drug stores carry V05 hot oil hair treatment for about $3, and it makes your hair REALLY shiny). I will be painting my nails tonight and using my ped egg. This thing is fabulous. My friend Jennifer gave this to me a few weeks ago and I'm ADDICTED to it! I love emptying it after I've scraped all the dead skin off my heals and see how much I've gotten! Gross, but fun!


6 comments:

Kristi Smalley said...

Angela, I was playing catch up on all your posts. You are the bomb homeschooling! Way to be so "teacherish" with all the crafty things and reward systems. GOOD JOB! I have to admit that I had a few heaves with all the talk about feet and the Ped-Egg. YUK! I need to get one of those things for sure. What is it about getting old and dry scaly feet?

Hollie said...

I love the color choices!! I agree....polished nails make a girl happy:)

jenniferg said...

Glad you like the ped-egg! The thing is addictive. You would think a few mornings of Ped-egging and it would be over. Nope... that baby can produce every time.
JG

Anonymous said...

I have a ped-egg and I love it!!!! :)

Dolly said...

Good post Angela! Reading it made me decide that tonight, I'm going to get out my fall OPI colors and do a little mani/pedi on myself. Well, actually maybe just a mani because it's hard to paint my toes these days. I think I'm goign to get a pedicure before the baby comes.

I also need to get one of those egg things. I've seen them but you sold me.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I must not be doing it right! My Ped Egg tore me UP! What's the key to using this thing and loving it? As far as emptying it...I can't look! Angela, are you one of those people who likes to see their blood being drawn? Please say 'no'!