Friday, January 30, 2009

It's here!

I'm so excited to announce that Little Black Dress/Little Red Wagon hit mailboxes TODAY!!! Congratulations Elizabeth and Graham on a FABULOUS job! And, a shoutout to my friend Tiffany who designed it. I was so honored when Elizabeth asked me to do an article in their FIRST issue!!! I wrote about the title of Crumbs In My Butter. Pretty soon, you'll be able to see this magazine online, but for now, you can check out Elizabeth's blog at blackdressredwagon. Any locals that have already gotten the magazine, let her know what you think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on your publication!:)

I noticed the cover said Meet Dr. Dobbins-Sood. She's one of the docs at my ObGyn practice. I only saw her once...the day after Jack was born (she happened to be the on-call doc that day!)

Unknown said...

I haven't read the article yet but I can't wait!

Look at your template, you little Doodlebug, you. Love it! :) Muah back atcha!

Megan said...

Angela,

I posted my first blog today. Then sat down for lunch, opened my mail to find little red wagon. I read your article...and laughed at a reflection of my own life. Got back on the internet and found your blog. So encouraging. My husband is the pastor of Cedarcrest Church and it is so refreshing to look at your encouragement to woman. Would love to cross paths someday. You can check out my blog at meganonthejourney.blogspot.com. Until then....you are making God smile!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Megan's comment. SEEEE...Ang! The Lord is already using you. How could a girl get a subscription to LRDLBW?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Angela, you might be interested to know that the article on top of yours in LBD/LRW is by someone who interned last year at the PSI Hope Counseling Center at West Ridge (Deb Torell) -- I know that because I'm her husband, and I'm interning at West Ridge right now!