Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentine Polish Picks

Romance! Romance is what I thought of when I saw these colors. I know, I know they all look alike. But, trust me, they're different. All with a hint of pink. Give yourself a quick manicure and file your nails down shorter for a neat, clean, pretty look.

From left to right:
Tijuana Dance?
Heart Throb
Kiss on the Chic
Pink-ing of You

The last one, (Pink-ing of You) is my favorite.

I walked into our local Trade Secret today to see this:Talk about a kid in a candy store! They have expanded their collection to include all of the existing colors and on the other side are all the NEW ones. I didn't get that picture, because by this time, the sales clerk had come over. I think she saw my camera flash. I just stood there looking through the colors and names. What's a girl to do? I ended up with 2 polishes. One for my Valentine swap. One for me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, man. JR is ONE lucky girl to have you!!!!! I'll let her use my Lil Red Wagon if she promises to let me use Pinking of you. Did you stage that pic on the red silk, Ang, or was that an OPI pic?

Kristi Smalley said...

You are so funny, ANgela. I can't wait to meet you in person one day.

BTW - How is the cheek chewing abstinence coming along. Everytime I chew on the side of my cheek, I think about you. HA!

Angela Richardson said...

Hannah, Oh, yes, I staged that picture! It's a little silk throw pillow in my bedroom. Impressive huh??? And, I sent JR the "Kiss on the Chic" color. I kept Pink-ing of you...is that bad?

Kristi, I catch myself every once in a while trying to nab a bit of cheek, but, for the most part, the inside of my cheek has stayed smooth. If you stop messing with it, there's nothing to pick at anymore. I can't wait to meet you too girl!!! I'll be able to say I'm friends with "Miss Florida!"

Unknown said...

She will love it! She always does her nails.

You are a HOOT. I've seen it all. My, the romantic bedroom you must have. I bet you went right home after our meeting in CLT and put the pic of ole MIL in the drawer and the red satins out!

Donna said...

Yes, JR is lucky! GOod idea for the swap. I'm laughing at the red silk pillow and nailpolish! You're so funny!!

Melanie said...

Now you're talkin' polish!
I always go for the neutrals for nails. These are really pretty.
But I use brights on toes.
Just had a mani/pedi Saturday courtesy of a friend who whisked me away to the salon. She blessed me.
Melanie@Bella~Mella