Sunday, February 15, 2009

From the mouth's of babes...

This week I was running errands with the boys. Wesley was getting pretty grouchy. I told him to be quiet all the rest of the way home. He didn't obey. Will, being a good big brother kept trying to "hush" him and keep him out of trouble. I'm driving along and I hear Will saying to Wesley in the backseat...

"Wesley, I know mommy doesn't LOOK like much of a princess, but we STILL need to treat her like one, okay?"


Ummmmm, yeah. How about that? Will looked at me in the rearview mirror as though he had really "helped" me out and taken care of the situation. He was SO proud of himself.

I just smiled and said..."Thanks, Will."

9 comments:

Aundrea-aka Zerbert Baby said...

Someone down there is doing a good job in raising those boys! I love that!

Melanie said...

Okay...it's time to dust your tiara and start wearing again.
This was funny in the sweetest way.
Melanie@Bella~Mella

Unknown said...

LOVE it. His Daddy's trained that boy up well!

Toni R. said...

Hi Angela!
I saw your comment. My email is Onlyonetoni@yahoo.com
I know...why did he send home Jillian? And we seriously have to wait two weeks to see the Dianna drama they have been promoting all season? And what's up with the "intimate" setting of the "Girls Tell All" episode?!

Anonymous said...

This is stinkin hilarious! And here's the deal--can you imagine what he would've said about me?! I've never seen you a day in my life not look drop dead gorgeous. Such a great, great story. I love it!

Kristi Smalley said...

You are a princess, Angela. It doesn't matter what ANYBODY else says! Ya hear?

Melanie said...

Hi Angela,
I responded to your email.
Melanie@Bella~Mella

Donna said...

That is hilarious! Too cute!!

Jennifer said...

That boy is going to make one good husband one day! Very, very cute!