Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thank YOU Jessica Taylor!

My Valentine Swap gift arrived today! Today was the perfect day for a fun surprise in the mail. It's COLD here in Georgia. Me and the boys have been hanging out indoors all day with a fire in the fireplace. This was just the pick-me-up I needed!Look at this ADORABLE thermos! It's like you know me Jessica! Pink and green! And an "A" on the front. I seriously squealed a little when I saw this!
What a precious little hand towel! She went all out and had our name monogrammed on it! This is so dainty and perfect to put out during the month of LOVE!
And this one I'm hiding from my boys. This is all mommy's! :)

Jessica thank you so much! This made my day. I can't wait to make some green tea and drink it in my new cup!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm loving that travel mug! I couldn't find the lid to mine this morning and spilled my coffee on the way to school!
Also...just wondering do you top your oatmeal pancakes (recipe in sidebar) with syrup or jelly?
Melanie@Bella~Mella

Unknown said...

I'm squealing FOR you! Great job, Jessica. I'm so glad you did the swap. Those are great gifts. Did you make the cup and the hand towel?

Toni R. said...

I LOVE that mug and that towel is precious!! Jessica did a great job!

Donna said...

I can tell you that JEssica made both! She is so talented. Those were great gifts!! You're so funny about squealing! I can just hear you:)

Angela said...

Love, love, love it! I NEED one of those coffee mugs with an A on it! And that hand towel is so cute! That lollipop looks yummy too. Great job Jessica!

Dolly said...

Wow! Jessica, you spoiled Angela! Good gift and it's so Angela too. Everything. Good job! I love the little hand towel too! You'll get lots of use out of that every year around this time.

Momofgirls said...

Wow!! Cute monogrammed stuff! Love the towel and the mug!

Denise said...

Very nice! I love it! I love the towel!