Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Betcha can't touch the worm

Will and Wesley got these spiffy Batman fishing poles for Christmas and Paul and I took the boys fishing...FINALLY. The park near our house is beautiful! Paul said he was going to take the boys to stop and get night crawlers...oh, boy, I wasn't expecting them to look like mini SNAKES! Paul whipped out his pocket knife and started to cut them in HALF...and they still wiggled all around. I was trying to be a good "boy" mom and get into the moment, but I was turning my head every 5 seconds and heaving. I took a little video (sideways, sorry about that) of Wesley touching the worm. *Again, pause the playlist at the bottom so you can hear the video.*

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I just love the "little boy laughs."
And the wormy hands on the face!
What a great Mom & Dad!
Melanie@Bella~Mella

Dolly said...

This is cute Angela! I love how you tell them not to wipe their hands on their face! hhahaha! Boys will be boys. I have a lot to look forward to and learn. You're a good mommy

Kristi said...

Angela - I have actually visited your blog a couple of times! You are an AMAZING blogger! Your family is so precious. I absolutely love the "princess" comment from yesterday - priceless. it was fun to get to hear your and Paul's voices on the video - it has been so long since I've heard them in person! Thanks for sharing your lives with us in the blogosphere!God bless,
Kristi