Monday, November 24, 2008

Indulgence





Oh, yes, it's written right on the package. Creme de menthe...Indulgence. Wal-mart put these babies out this past weekend and I have already bought 3 bags. Well, my coupon was for $1.50 off of 3, so I HAD to buy them! If you know me, you know I'm all about presentation. Well, Ande's...my hat's off to you. The packaging A+. Each individually wrapped Ande's mint has a bow molded into the chocolate. So each time I have one, it's like a little gift to myself. They are bigger than the original Andes mints. I do have to say I like the really thin ones better. And don't let the individual packaging fool you. I thought maybe I wouldn't eat as many, because it's not like a bowl of m&m's where you just reach in and grab a handful. There are 4 wrappers next to my computer right now. How on earth did that happen???

My brother and sister n law, and their 4 boys, Sutton, Jack, Evan and Max, are coming tomorrow night for Thanksgiving. This is my favorite picture of their beautiful family.These little goodies will be in their welcome basket.Could these be any cuter? Cokes in the shape of ornaments! Again, A+ for presentation!!! I normally don't let my kids drink coke, but I couldn't pass these up. Under these are the "grow in a pot" Christmas trees! So cute. Comes with the soil and seeds, just water and watch them grow. Locals, these are at Target in the $1.00 section.
I can't wait to see my family!!! Here is a picture of my Christmas tree...Okay, so I'm kidding. This is obviously not my tree, see the people mosey-ing around in the background. This is a Coke tree at Lake Lanier. I so WISH I could do a tree like this, but I'm sure it costs a trillion dollars. Here's some more favorites...This is just the tree topper, you can only imagine what the whole thing looked like. Oh, if I had a little girl. This tree would drive all the boys in my house crazy. BUT I LOVE IT!!!

Sorry this post got to be so long! I got a little carried away, must be the sugar in all these Andes mints. Easy, Angela....Easyyyyyy!

3 comments:

The Goldsmith's Gazette said...

Angela, I want to come and stay at your house, with that kind of welcome basket! I love when family comes to visit and then goes home :) I also love Andes mints so I am off to Walmart to grab a bag for myself!

Jennifer said...

What??? Welcome baskets for your family!!! NONE of my family has ever done that for me, of course, I've never done that for them either. You're such a good sis.

And those mints, I must admit that I do love the little bow. Eat as many as you want...it's the holidays!

Toni R. said...

You are so hospitable! You need to also try the Andes Candies that have peppermint in them. They are delish! I love those little cokes, too. I haven't seen those here in Richmond. That is also a great picture of Jason's family :)