Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Boys are BACK!


The boys were playing today (Will, Cobe and Wesley) in the backyard. They wanted to re-create the junk yard scene from High School Musical 3. We pulled hubcaps out of the garage and an old tire. I drew "graffiti" on the treehouse "The Boys Are Back" and "Boy's Only", and "Boys Rule!". This was boy heaven today. I used 4 extension cords to pipe the soundtrack all the way into our woods. I WISH you could have seen them when I first pressed play! They were FREAKING OUT! They used sticks instead of tail pipes and wrenches. Cobe is SO into character. He even has the plaid shirt, with white shirt underneath and jeans. I made them a movie in my "imovie" (Mac lovers will appreciate that). I wanted them to feel special, so I surprised them with this movie. They think they are going to be famous now. I love it. You gotta love boys.



8 comments:

jenniferg said...

You dudes rock!!! Very fun day!
Awesome editing I might add!

Angela Richardson said...

Why thank you. All done on my MAC computer! :)

Donna said...

hahah! That was cute. The cutest part was little Wesley trying to keep up and be cool with the other two! You're a good mom, Angela:)

. said...

You are up on my blogroll now! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cute memory! I love Will's dance moves. you are such a good mom to do that for them.

Kristi Smalley said...

There's another Corbin and Zac in the making....I can just feel it. You are so clever, girl! Where do all of you moms find the time to do all this computer savvy stuff?

I was disappointed that we didn't see you doing a Sharpay number.

Fergy Files said...

That was adorable! What a cool mom! =)

Hollie said...

That was great! I loved that movie I think just as much as the girls did!! Not too many comments from Pete. I do have to say, Troy just gets cuter and cuter!
Anyways, you did a great job on that:)