Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tatti's wedding and Dolly's baby!

First I have to give a shout out and long distance hug to my sweet friend Dolly. She had her baby boy, Michael Leland, yesterday morning. All I know so far is that he was 6 lbs, 15 ounces. As soon as I get a picture I'll be posting about it!

Yesterday my son Wesley was in Tatti and Chris Lindsey's wedding. Wesley in in LOVE with this girl. He thought he was marrying her yesterday. Poor little thing. He did a great job, I wanted to post a few pic's of him. And, these were all the kids that were in the wedding. Ladies and gentlemen, the future cast of High School Musical 15! Wesley is on the far right end, doing the Karate Kid "crane" pose! Oh dear! It was very difficult to get a picture of him yesterday, he was so distracted by his friends and all these GIRLS! Every time I turned around he was with a different girl. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this boy!Okay, Tatti isn't mad here, it's just that while chasing Wesley I had to snap really fast. You can't make this girl ugly though! Their wedding was GORGEOUS, red, black and white. It was so romantic. Congratulations Chris and Tatti!

2 comments:

Donna said...

LOVE the music! The pictures are great! Pretty wedding. I love the picture of Wes and the boys. You can tell he feels SOO cool. And who is that sweet boy in the glasses! I laughed so hard because he is ADORABLE and your caption was hilarious!

I can't believe Tatti (sp?) is old enough to get married?! I remember when she sang at TRBC and she was so little.

Jennifer said...

Those are some cute pictures! I love the one of Wes getting a pep talk from daddy...so cute! You're so funny about the HS Musical cast - it sure does look like that. And the bride is so pretty!!!