Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Reese or Mandy?

I am going to get my hair done this Friday. A friend of mine gave me a gift certificate to Elon Salon. This is a HUGE treat for me, because I normally go to Hair Cuttery, Fantastic Sams, anywhere that's cheap. I have never been to the same hair dresser twice. Plus, I haven't had my hair touched since June. Since I'm going somewhere fancy, I wanted to do some research. I don't want to come out with just a trim and touched up highlights...so I found some pictures of hair that I like. I like my hair being long, but it's not keeping it's shape. I would LOVE some feedback on this ladies. And, mind you, I KNOW that I'm not going to look like Reese Witherspoon or Mandy Moore, but I just really like their hair! :)Now this is REALLY short, but I think it's cute and would work on a mom. I just don't know if I'm ready to chop all my hair off!
This one made me laugh. I googled long hairstyles and this was the FIRST picture to pop up! WOAH! I'm guessing those are extensions. Can't you just see me, running errands and shopping at Wal-mart with this get up? Ummm, I think I'll pass.

Here are 2 other Reese styles that I like. A little more "everyday" style. Feedback ladies, feedback!
Mom, this song is for you if you read this post! I found Billy Ocean's "Get Out of My Dreams" on playlist today. It took me back to driving around and listening to this cassette in the car! :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

first of all, brandon just being silly, he is too! Anyway, I think the Mandy Moore would be really cute on you but, you'll miss putting it in a ponytail, and I love when you pull it back and flip the pony over-it's simple but elegant, I think one of the Reese Witherspoon would be better unless you are looking to go different, then Mandy is to go, otherwise I say Reese

Anonymous said...

that last comment wasn't brandon it was Jamie!

Anonymous said...

Ok - I'll blow my surprise and tell you mine is now a lot darker AND shorter - and I love it! Takes me like 5 mins to do in the morning - I finally realized I was clipping it back every day anyway. So now no clogged drains and hair all over the place. Besides no one has done my hair as good as you since the wedding! I say go for Mandy but Bookey is right - you gotta be ready!

tawn said...

I think you would look REALLY cute with Mandy's cut. But you would look good with a bag over your head.

Dolly said...

I was going to say the same thing...you would look really cute with the Mandy look but the Reese look is always safe. If I were you I would take these pics to the person who does your hair and have them decide with your face shape, etc. I do love Reese's hair.

jenniferg said...

I am going to vote for Reese. You like to wear your hair different ways so you need the flexibility. You will still want to pull it up.

Also, don't let Elon talk you into real short. They talked me into a Meg Ryan shag when I was pregnant with Grant. Not a great move for a pregnant lady.

Toni R. said...

I say Mandy Moore all the way. Bangs are a pain in the butt! You can always do a little bit longer version of her hair, too :)

Kristi Smalley said...

I think the Reese cut just looks like you. Although, you could do the Victoria Beckham look too.

Jennifer said...

Wait Kristi, the old Victoria Beckham cut or her latest crew cut?? Please don't chop off all your hair like she did recently...not pretty! I say the Reese haircut...cute, cute. You need to do before and after pictures and post them on your blog!

Donna said...

REESE, REESE, REESE! (said in a chant).

Teecy said...

hey ang, i like reese too. i really like the last one where she's all pensive. i want to see a before and after shot of you on your next post. and when you do your after shot, try to pose it just like that last shot of reese!
and, no you won't look like mandy or reese...you are prettier than both of them! (aw, shucks)

Teecy said...

oh, i'm lol at the "all my life" song. you've really never heard this song? well, we can definitely listen to it in the bachelorette suburban!