Friday, October 17, 2008

Drum roll please......

Here's my before....

And after....Well, I thought all of you who commented would like to see the finished product. Especially Jennifer and Teecy who said "post about your hair!" :) I thought I would show off Will's hair cut too. It's sooo short, but now we don't have to deal with tangles (snarls as my mom used to call them). We normally spike his hair up in the front like daddy's.I know there's more important things in the world than highlights, but this made my day. It's a rainy day in Georgia, but my hair is sunny! I got highlights and low lights and a cut. My hair feels so much more healthy! It's short!!!!




PSYCH! This is my REAL picture!

We fibbed a little to keep it exciting! :)
Did you ever try to see what your hair would look like short by only putting the short layers around your face? I did that today and I actually like it. That's the first picture. I just hid the long layers in the back. But I was too chicken to cut it all off. It's a lot lighter than it looks here too. These were taken on my mac. So it looks dark. This is a better picture of the color! I really like it. Go Brooke at Elon Salon! I highly recommend her!
Okay, so that will be it for the vanity posts for a while! I need to post something deep and contemplative. Thanks for humoring me. I'm going to be out of the blog circuit for about a week. I can't wait to post in about 9 days...the song today is a little hint!

9 comments:

jenniferg said...

Angela Reese Richardson- You look marvelous!

I was on pins and needles waiting for the results.

Kristi Smalley said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR! You are so stinking pretty that Paul just needs to slap you for all of us. HA! I have to say, I am REALLY liking the short cut on you. It was so classy and chic. I have such ultra-thin hair that I can't pull half by hair back and it still look like a hairstyle. When you are half bald-headed, you have to keep it all hanging to cover that scalp. You might just go for the gusto next time and wack it off. Oh, I LOVE YOUR HIGHLIGHTS TOO! Have fun in Disney.

Donna said...

Angela! I LOVE IT! I love it short and long. YOu are a beautiful girl and it's not fair what nice hair you have. I'm with Smalls...I have thin hair, too, and I HATE it. I can't do much with it.

Anonymous said...

You were killing me, I even text you!!!! I love it short, but of course you look hot too with it long and you can never go wrong with lighter hair, we'll miss ya'll!!!! I facebooked Paul and emailed him, I guess he never got it. Anyway, you look AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, again, I don't know why I keep showing up as Bookey, but it's Jamie.

Anonymous said...

hey love the hair!!:)

Jennifer said...

Okay, I LOVE IT!!! You had me going with the first pictures although I love it that length too! You have beautiful hair and might I say, some beautiful cheekbones - ever thought about modeling for some extra change? Your bangs are how I always want mine to look and for some reason just can't get...I may just have to print out a picture of you and take it to my girl.

SASSY!!!

Hollie said...

Love the new do!

Teecy said...

Hey gorgeous!
You are hilarious! i totally fell for it!
I love it!!! You look great!
You could definitely do short too!
thanks for the before and after!