Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sounds that I LOVE

*Walking on gravel. Or, a car pulling onto a long gravel driveway.
*A toddler drinking out of a sippy cup.
*Fire crackling.
*My garage door opening when Paul comes home.
*Packaging tape being put on a box.
*Fireworks-the squealing sound right before it bursts in the sky (especially at Disney)
*Trains-my gramma used to have one pass right in front of her house. It reminds me of her.
*Shaking glass in a china cabinet (side effect of the train going by:)
*Wind (I have a screen door on the back of my house and I love having it open on a windy day)
*My boys belly laughing.
*The ocean.
*My dad whistling.
*A horse chewing on grass (okay, so you might think I'm crazy, but I LOVE that sound, I was just feeding horses the other day at a friends house...)
*Football on tv in the background while I take a nap!
*The click of a roller coaster as you go up the hill.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

tried to think of a few of mine own (definitely not horses chewing grass)...
~when someone falls asleep and their breathing changes in one big breath (especially my kids)
~my gas range turning on
~Piper saying "chicken dot com"
~Online magazines or books that make a page turning sound when you click to the next page