Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Paul!



Today is my baby's 34th birthday. What do I love about my hubby?

1. He makes me laugh.
2. He tells me I'm not high maintenance, even though I know I am!
3. He's an incredible daddy.
4. He has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.
5. He's just HOT!
6. He has a heart to serve God.
7. He kills every bug/scorpion/spider that comes my way.
8. He tries to appreciate the things I like (ie, flowers and The Bachelorette:)
9. He isn't selfish, in any sense of the word.
10. He makes the best cup of coffee!

I love you, my favorite, Happy Birthday! 

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy birthday Paul!!
I've been on blogging hiatus - reading and writing - for too long!! How fun to get caught up on you! From the inch worm to your swimdress, to my kids's watching Will's video- I have loved every post. I've actually missed you! :)

Dolly said...

Happy Birthday to Paul. I tried to get on his fb page but it wouldn't let me comment. Hummm, weird!

Sweet post Angela and I loved looking at all the pictures. Paul's a good man and he's got a good lady too!

Unknown said...

Sweet, Angela! I think you should add to your list...#11 - He carries around my girly coffee cups for me. (i.e. the picture at the top of the post). Please tell me he doesn't us a polka dot mug! :) Love y'all! Can't wait to see Sam and Paul in the "tub" on Sunday! Can Will come to big service to see Sam baptized at 9:00?