Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My New Favorite Accessory

The "OFF" bug repellant clip-on! This thing totally works. I tested it by running toward a swarm of gnats - (again, my neighbors probably think I'm koo-koo), it was like I had a plastic bubble protecting me. I have seen bees come flying toward me and when they get about 5 feet away they change their course. YES! That's right, don't mess with me. Yep, ehhhh. :)

Now the reason this is so vital to my wardrobe now is because in the last few years I've been bitten and stung I don't know HOW MANY times. Here's all the things that have bitten/stung me: (just for fun:)

*Fire ants
*Brown Recluse (2 yrs ago on Paul's birthday, I literally passed out and my foot swelled twice the size, ER visit and off my foot for a week)
*Yellow Jacket
*Corn snake (while I was pregnant and mowing the grass, I ran him over and he bit me)
*White faced hornet (at my pool - that one HURT!)
*Wasp
*Lizard
*SCORPION!!! (3 times in 1 week! this year on Mother's day i woke up to a scorpion stinging me in my BED!)
*Cat
*Dive-bombed by bats in my neighborhood
*Jellyfish
*Mosquitos 
*Random spiders
*Horse fly

I am NO LONGER THE VICTIM! I have my weapon and I'm ready to attack! Today I clipped this on around my waist and mowed the grass - not a SINGLE bite, sting, itch...nothing! There's a coupon for BOGO at coupons.com.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I LOVE the off! fan!!!! My fave!

Kristi said...

You should do a commercial for them Angela!