Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our family pic's...

Paul and I are in a dental ad for our dentist (Dr. Bickford and Dr. Shirley). Each time we get our picture taken for the ad, we get a gift certificate for FREE family photos!!! I'm having a hard time deciding between these...OR...I don't really like this one of me... a little too "Melissa from the Bachelor" with my mouth wide open! Ha!Here's our ad picture. I know, I know, those of you that are local and see this all the time are probably tired of seeing it. I think I like the last one the best.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

What's wrong with the first one? I can "picture" it on your '09 Christmas cards.
Hee, hee.
The last one is beautiful!
Melanie@Bella~Mella

Desiree said...

the pictures are all really cute! you have a beautiful family!

Kristi Smalley said...

ANGELA RICHARDSON...You didn't tell us about your local celebrity status or the fact that you do modeling on the side. WOW!!! I feel like a big shot just knowing you.

I love the pictures of you all. I actually love picture #2. It is so cute of you. I like #4 as well. You all are a beautiful family.

Dolly said...

Cute pictures! I like the first one because it shows all your personalities. I didn't realize you were in an add either! Wow! That's really cool. I love the pic at the top of your blog too! Way to switch it up!

Toni R. said...

I'm DYING about your Melissa comment! I thought I was the only one who thought that! Hilarious!
Your mouth isn't open nearly wide enough to be compared with hers! Also, her teeth are the size of chick-lets and yours are just right :)
For the record, I like all three of them, but the last one is my fave!

Kristi said...

I love ALL of them. And I love your ad! Smart dentist to have you two on his ad. DO you have to pick only one? You guys are all so photogenic!

molly cook said...

your family is just adorable!! Your pics are really good.

Endoscopic Face Lift said...

i wanted to say great pics , but in rather i must say great familly .:)