Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hugh've GOT to see this!


Alright, so I caved.

I bought this months edition of People magazine. I can't lie and say I got it for the crossword puzzle in the back. Or the article on Jennifer and Angelina, or the CMA Awards Best Dressed.

Curiosity killed the cat.

I got it to see what all the fuss was about. I mean, Hugh Jackman? Where has he been? Or where have I been? I didn't know he was on the radar or even CLOSE to it. I mean, this is the last I remember him...yikes

~and then all of a sudden...

Paul and I went on a date a few weeks ago and saw the trailer for the movie "Australia". It stars Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman. I can't wait to see this movie! It's about time there was a good romance again.

Okay, so about Hugh, I can see the draw...the accent, the scruff, the "I didn't really fix my hair, it just looks this good". But I made a few changes to the cover to make it a little more to my liking...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

So sweet! I feel the same way about One Fine Man - my husband.
I've added you to my blogroll.

Jennifer said...

You are a nut! I bought this issue too, but I'm so over those pretty boy Hollywood guys...the liberal thing overshadows their cuteness. Can you tell I'm getting old?? :)

Anonymous said...

Haha - you're hilarious! But I think Hugh Jackman was hott as Wolverine! :)