Saturday, December 20, 2008

Elves.. Come one, come ALL!

Tandy and I found some vintage elves on ebay that look exactly like our "Elf on a Shelf" elves. We decided to add them to the fun. Here's what I did with mine...The note says: "Dear Will and Wesley, This is my little elf brother. I told him about you boys and he wanted to meet you! Is that okay? Would you give him a name? He would love to stay here with me until Christmas. Thank you for the candy Will, it's yummy! Your friend, Jingles" Oh, my children are gonna need therapy one day aren't they? This is where we found Jingles and Cocoa this morning. These two are having quite a time in our house. Eating cookies, sprinkling elf dust (glitter) and getting into a little mischief. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL..I first thought the title read Elvis....LOL
love the Elves!!!

Donna said...

What a great idea! I have to remember to pack our Jingles up in my suitcase to bring to VA. I figure I REALLY might need him the few days before Christmas.

Oh, do you have an Anthropology store in your mall? It's a CUTE vintage style kind of store and they have adorable aprons on clearance there right now. I bought one for me and Caroline to give her for Christmas. They are the half-style aprons and they are SOO cute!

Windsor said...

That is so funny and very creative! I think I am going to get this elf on the shelf for next year!