Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And the winner is....

My son Will is the photographer in these pictures. Yes, I'm still in my pj's and it's 10:00. It's a foggy, dreary day today, so I might just stay in them all day!
CONGRATULATIONS HPS aka Hannah! Send me your address to angelarichardson@mac.com and I'll ship your bottle of "Little Red Wagon" today!
These are a few of my favorite things...
1. Homemade gifts from children. One of my choir kids gave these to me on Sunday morning right before the service. I LOVE a Christmas cookie, but I don't have the heart to eat them. Aren't they precious?
2. My Gramma. She's got the most precious voice you've ever heard. She loves the Lord and has always taught me to put Him first. Gramma is the energizer bunny - no kidding, she has more energy than anyone I know!
3. Puffs with lotion and VICKS VAPOR RUB! I'm addicted to these. I'm totally serious. I put them under my pillow case. Ahhhhh. Just trust me, go to Target, get a box and then tell me if you're not addicted too.
4. Country Crock Cinnamon whipped spread. YUM! My favorite is a plain english muffin with this on top.
5. The cover of January's O Magazine. Now, my fan status has been waning for a few years. I used to be her biggest fan. Those of you who know me, know that I would have LOVED to get on her show and meet her. I'll talk about why I've lost interest some other time. But this cover grabbed my attention! "How did I let this happen again?" That is the story of my life! Kudos to Oprah for being real about it. That had to be hard for her. I read the article on how embarrassed and mad she was that she is still talking about her weight after all these years. And that her goal is healthiness instead of a number on a scale. I was encouraged to read that. But, this whole "New Earth" series is another can of worms. I can't even go into that right now.
6. A Christmas program. This little elf, Lexi was in an amazing program on Sunday. Lexi is my friend Lisa's daughter. She is a sweetheart. And she stole the show! Great job Lexi!!!
7. Hearing kids sing Christmas songs. I have the privilege of leading this HUGE choir this year. 170 kids! They melt me. This past Sunday they sang in church. It was precious. Just precious.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Cute post! I am laughing at Will untucking his shirt in that one picture!! Haha!

I agree about your favorite things...except the Oprah one. I do not care for her:)

Melanie said...

Angela! I sure enjoyed your pics and post today.
I'm right there with you on the Vicks...Little tip on that...if you run out of toilet paper-the kleenex w/vicks is not a good substitute!
Segue...
For about 5 years I directed our church's kids choir and the special Christmas program. Good times!
Congrats HPS!

Unknown said...

ANGELA!!!! I can't believe it. I feel so unworthy. I never win anything. This is simply amazing. Thank you! I am sooooo excited to get Little Red Wagon!!!! You've also given me some incentive to try out a giveaway sometime soon. They're so fun. Thanks for keeping things exciting!

BTW, you win the Christmas blog award. I LOVE your background, your new pic AND your Man w/ the bag song!!!! PERFECT combination for a FUN Christmas ambience!

Unknown said...

ps..i have the Vicks Kleenex and like them too! I need to try that COuntry Crock. Looks YUMMO!

Michele Helms said...

I loved looking around your blog! Enjoy those babies...they grow up so fast. It looks like you are making lots of memories!