Monday, August 4, 2008

The Joys of Boys


I am a boy mom. And my boys are boys to the core. We went to a wedding in Virginia this weekend. Getting my oldest to wear this pink shirt was not easy. But it made me SOOOOO happy! I love getting them all dressed up. Yes, you can enjoy dressing up boys too. Although I can't imagine how fun it would be to get a little girl all dolled up for a wedding. During the rehearsal I took my boys outside the church for a mini photo shoot.



Smile, please smile! Most of my pictures have tounges or cross-eyes. Gotta love it.

Got the boys all dressed up for the wedding. I was the guest book girl, so I was trying to keep tabs on them while tending to the guest book. I was looking everywhere for Wesley and someone said...."hey look at that little boy sprawled out on the floor, how funny!" I knew it was him. Boys will be boys.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is my nephew Sutton. He is the next Michael Phelps of the olympics. This kid is an unbelievable swimmer. I got to see his swim meet this weekend. His swim team won...of COURSE!

Check out how ripped up this kid is at 8 years old! The little girls on his team call him 6-pack! Correction...8 pack!!! :)

4 comments:

jenniferg said...

Precious.. precious dumplins'! I love those boys! You are an awesome MOM!

Tonya said...

Your boys are so cute! Wow your oldest is a mini Paul! Wow! So sweet! I'm sure you are an awesome mom for your adorable boys!

Dolly said...

Ah Angela! I love hearing how you enjoy your boys so much. You've got adorable boys who I know are going to grow up to be heart throbs! Cute pictures from the wedding!

Donna said...

Wait, the boy with the 8-pack is your nephew?! That's crazy! Your boys are so cute and I agree, you are the perfect boys mom!