Sunday, August 10, 2008

John Wesley Turns 3


My little baby, John Wesley, turned 3 years old yesterday. Me and the boys were in Hilton Head over the weekend with my family. We had a mini party for him at Outback Steakhouse. They put 3 candles in his ice cream and the whole family sang to him.

My family goes to Hilton Head every year for summer vacation. This year Paul couldn't make the trip with us. :( I put a recap slideshow together.

Here's some highlights from my trip:

*Going to the Hilton Head T.J. Maxx. It's AWESOME! It's the best T.J.Maxx ever. I could have spent an entire day in there.
*Riding waves with the family.
*Seeing my family, especially my gramma. :)
*I spent 2 hours at Starbucks catching up with my cousin Betsy.
*People watching at the beach. That's ALWAYS the most fun!!!



I think the BIGGEST highlight was when I came HOME. This is what I came home to...


Paul painted our entire living room and foyer, hallway, up the stairs, everywhere! I have wanted to paint it for 5 years since we moved in. I copied a friend of mine on the color. It's called Basset Hall Gold (Porter Paint). I love how it looked in her house and she told me the color. Thanks Tiff! :) Not only did he paint, but he CLEANED up afterwards and put everything back. Gotta love that!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

What a man, what a man, what a man...what a mighty good man...

Dolly said...

I'm so happy that you were able to spend some vacation time at the beach with your family. Looks like ya'll had a great time and so fun being with everyone. There sure are a lot of blondes in your family. I never knew.

Paul is a great husband! I love the color that you chose too. Looks great in your house. Happy belated bday to your baby! He sure is getting big.

Donna said...

There must be strong genes on your mom's side (I'm assuming it's her side) because you and your cousins resemble each other! I LOVE that picture of Wesley smiling so big next to his dessert! You need to frame that.

Go, Paul! I know that made you happy and I know Paul got MAJOR brownie points for all of that hard work. And he put everything away? Wow.