Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm coming out of the closet, about my closet!




If I were to take a picture of any other room in my house right now, it would look neat and orderly. I make my bed every morning, and try to keep the kitchen free of clutter. But this is the skeleton in my "closet". The "crumbs in my butter" if you will. I am really resisting the urge to just delete this post all together. But I feel like if I air my "dirty laundry" I will feel a burden lifted. This is my closet. I have winter and summer clothes colliding in here and it's created the PERFECT STORM! I have a bucket of clothes I want to sell on ebay and clothes I haven't worn in years. They're going...buh-bye! I wish I could have the Closet Innovations people come and do this for me, but I created the mess, I gotta clean it up! Consider this my BEFORE picture. I'm gonna tackle this bad boy today during nap time and I'll post an AFTER picture tomorrow.

3 comments:

Dolly said...

Love this post Angela! Everyone can always clean out a good closet although sometimes it's hard to get rid of things. I recently did this to mine as well and I'm already seeing things I should have done away with.

tawn said...

Angela, I was doing the same thing today. And mine looked the same way...(and another closet to go).

Anonymous said...

I love your honesty! Blog your real life, woman! :) BUT, you will NOT see a picture of my closet going up anytime soon! It's beyond ridiculous!