Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Proposal

This is a really funny movie. It has gotten some horrible reviews in the media. But, trust me, it's hilarious. There's one scene at a bachelorette party that is kinda gross. Other than that it's a really clean movie. Did I mention it was hysterical??? It also makes me want to go to Alaska! Ryan Reynolds facial expressions crack me up. I can just look at him and laugh. This was the first movie I've seen him in. Good date night movie. And that's my unprofessional review on "The Proposal". :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it too!
Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock are both hot!
It made me want to visit Alaska too.

Our Funny Farm said...

I completely agree! We went to see it a few weeks ago and I loved it! Very cute and funny movie!

Kristi Smalley said...

I tried to see this opening weekend but it was sold-out at every showing. I was thinking today that I needed to go see it. Thanks for the Angela Spin Factor.

Sugar Snap Photography said...

I just wanted to write and say that I miss you and I love you. Reading through your blog made me smile and remember some of our happy moments. I love you!