Monday, July 13, 2009

Figuring it out...

Last night in the car, I had a little conversation with Wesley:

Wes: "Mommy, am I hand - right-ed, or hand - left-ed?"

Me: "You are RIGHT handed Wesley"

Wes: "See, I told ya Will, I'm hand - RIGHT-ed"

Will: "Wesley, you're not saying it right"

Wes: "I am, I just said RIGHT, I'm hand RIGHT-ed"

Will: "But you're not saying it RIGHT!"

Wes: "Will, I just SAID, I'm hand RIGHT-ed, I said RIGHT!"

You get the picture...it went on until we got to the pool, where I told Will to drop it and I would explain it to him later. It made me laugh!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Angela!!! I'm going down my blog list tonight and yours is the first I'm looking at...it's been waaay toooo long! :) What a cute little conversation between your boys...so funny! Oh, and I howled at the post where you had pictures of all the other Angela Richardsons out there - HILARIOUS!!! Hope you guys are having a great summer!

Kristi Smalley said...

So funny! It sounds like conversations my 14 and 12 year old still have. I can't tell you how many times I say, "OK guys, DROP IT!!!!"

How is the CCing going? (Inside code between me and Crumbs) I'm still an addict.

Kristi said...

hehehe... kids are awesome!