Sunday, July 5, 2009

Favorite Things

My hair has grown really long. I'm in need of a new cut. But in the meantime, I've been sporting these babies EVERYWHERE!!! I forget what my hair looks like when it's not in a ball cap. Pomegranate Red Tea - YUM! It has only 50 calories per serving and it's so refreshing!Sani-Hands wipes for kids - on the go packs. The smell is a little strong, but I like it. I always have a few of these packets in my purse. They also come in handy at a restaurant where the table is a little icky.Maybelline Colossal Mascara. This stuff is FABULOUS! The NON waterproof version works really well. It doesn't smear too bad at the pool either. I do water aerobics with this stuff on...no raccoon eyes. 99 cent Pepperidge Farm Goldfish at Kroger!!!!! Need I say more??Softsoap Body Wash...Pomegranate Mango. This smells so refreshing and has little soft exfoliating beads in it. Family Rules Poster. A friend of mine gave me this. I saw it in her home and I LOVED it! Love God is suppose to be at the top. My boys are actually memorizing these and we've started teaching them the verses that go along with the rules. GREAT! If you want the list, email me, I'll send it to you.

6 comments:

Mrs. Wall said...

Love all the products! Can you email me the list of Rules? walljenna@gmail.com

Thanks

Dolly said...

I'm going to have to try that tea. I'm always looking for new and refreshing drinks but always end up going to back to good old fashioned H20. I love the family rules too and would like a copy.

Kristi said...

I think you are so fun - I love reading every post you put up. Thanks for the tips. Love your hats - I am in one all the time now that I am growing my hair out!

Kennedy Corner said...

Would love to see the list. :)
cristin.kennedy@gmail.com

Christy said...

Would love to have the list of rules. Thanks!

Christy said...

Sorry! forgot email. cecole281@comcast.net