Friday, March 13, 2009

You can't put a price tag on this...

My favorite gifts are from kids. Home made ANYTHING. Well, this one is now at the top of my list:

Will came in the kitchen screaming..."Mom, I've got a surprise for you, come quick!" He took me by the hand and led me to my bedroom where I saw this...He made my bed! I usually make it first thing every morning, but he beat me to it. Now, you might notice, things are not all even and straight, but you better believe I left it JUST THE WAY IT WAS all day. I was so proud of him.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

What a little sugar!! I LOVE when my kids are so thoughtful and how delighted they are to show you what they've done. You've got a little sweetheart there! :)

Kristi Smalley said...

You have got good boys, Angela!

Kirsten said...

Hey it's Kirsten just thought I say hi!