Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just plain loopy


I've been sick for a few days. Today I went to the dr., got some antibiotics. Started taking a decongestant. Decongestants always make me loopy. I HATE taking them. I was just in the kitchen talking to Paul, I opened the fridge and he said "I like where you're storing the DVD remote now". What??? I looked down and laughed. Don't judge my messy "meat drawer" either. I'll admit, it needs a makeover. I use my meat pan for juice and waters for the kids. I really wish I could blame the remote on the boys, but I remember doing that now.

10 comments:

Glenda said...

I think this might have something to do with the fact that you have to speak on Thursday I am going to hold you up in prayer. I think you will feel tons better on Friday. Let me know how it goes.
Love Glenda

Dolly said...

Angela, you're so funny! Imagine if you were a drinker....that would REALLY be funny. I'll be praying for you tomorrow too and can't wait to hear how it goes.

Kristi said...

I just love reading your posts - you always have such a treat to share with us!! Did you show your boys? I bet they would think it was so funny!
Good thing you didn't go raging around the house saying "Boys! Where is that dvd remote?!!!"

Donna said...

that's funny, Angela!! I agree with Dolly, if you were a drinker on top of the meds, it would make for a funny Angela.

tawn said...

This is funny!! I have never put the remote in the frig, but I have caught myself attempting to put the milk in the pantry.

Love you,
Tawn

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing that. You crack me up! I always look forward to reading your blog.
Love ya friend
Lisa Irby

Lindsey said...

Angela you rock! There's a small part of me that hopes the meds will still be in action tonight. Seriously though, I know you're gonna do great and I can't wait to see you! Love you!

Jennifer said...

Angela, that's exactly where I keep my remotes...what's wrong with it? :) That is very funny and I wonder what was going through your head when you did that.

Kristi Smalley said...

We want an update on your speaking engagement. I can't wait to hear.

bunny h said...

I use our meat pan for water too!! Cool! (literally, i guess! :-)