Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Before and After!

Before...


After!


This is my pantry! I think the last time it was really cleaned out was when Cyndi and Esther came and did it FOR ME before Wesley was born. My mother in law was in town this weekend. She saw that pantry and took matters into her own hands. She went to Wal-mart and came home with cereal tubs, snack tubs and rubbermaids. I was excited to dig in and throw old expired stuff away. Will is so funny, he likes going and picking out his own snacks now, because he's says..."it's so organized mommy!"

I told you I was going to tackle this house. One closet at a time. There's more to come so stay tuned.....

7 comments:

Toni R. said...

Lookin' good, lookin' good! So, where did the Mickey Mouse go? :)

Angela Richardson said...

Thanks Toni! You always make me laugh.
I'm trying to use the Mickey Mouse as a cookie jar now. Which is it's actual purpose anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I was wondering the same thing about Mickey!!! You should never closet a good Mickey like that, Angela! :)

jenniferg said...

I have always asked myself why people transfer their food into a plastic container. I know it is the 'organized' thing to do. But.. it seems like one (myself mainly) would spill pouring the goods into the container. Then.. you have a container to wash when you finish in addition to the box you already threw away. Let me know how this goes.. I may be sold.

What is that Mickey? Is it a blender, stuffed animal, salt shaker?

Denise said...

That looks great Angela! I know my pantry is bad when my husband comes home from work and decides to clean out the pantry. Yes! He did. It was a first but he did it.

Embarrassing for me, but truth be told, I really didn't care. I told him that I can't help it when I have 5 people going in there to get whatever and not put things away properly. I have decided to stop fighting that battle. It is what it is.

Anyway, good job!

Kristi Smalley said...

OK, your MIL is the BOMB! I can't imagine my MIL doing such a thing. I laughed at the Mickey comments. I also wondered the same thing. Isn't it funny how everyone honed in on that one thing. Well, since your pantry is all organized, I bet you are whipping out some gourmet meals.

Donna said...

That is one thing in our home that stays organized. I can't stand a messy pantry. I have to hand it to you to let your MIL take charge of your pantry. Good job, Angela!

Hey, I think you're coming to Dolly's shower next weekend, so I'll see you then! Can't wait.