Monday, August 30, 2010

Second Chance Supper

This week our leftovers were a lot more fun due to a few changes:
I decided to name it something different - mainly because I have an obsession with naming things. But I also thought it would take the hum drum-ness out of leftover night. So, I came up with "Second Chance Supper".  The boys thought it was funny. And, because the table looked completely different, it didn't really feel like we were eating the same things. 

At Michael's craft store this week, all of their last season's paper party dinnerware was on clearance - 50 cents for a pckg of 8 paper plates! And they're CUTE! I also got matching napkins. They had a few different styles so I stocked up. I spent about $8.00 and I have enough to last a long time.

The BEST part, is that when we're done with dinner, we can toss it all in the trash! (Or recycling bin)

Now, who wouldn't want to eat dinner at this pretty and inexpensive table?! :)

No comments: