Monday, August 9, 2010

Boy, do they grow up fast!

Today my baby, my little Wesley, turns 5. I can't believe how fast 5 years has gone. Wesley is the spunk of our family. I love so many things about him. I love that he goes after life with everything he's got. I thank God every day for my boys and what each one brings to our family.
This was his 1st birthday. We were on vacation at the beach. I am laughing at this picture! I wish I had a smile-y picture. The point of it though, is that his first cake was funfetti with rainbow chip icing. 

4 years later, it's still his favorite cake!
Wesley's birthday buddies at his party.


2 comments:

Donna said...

Cute post, Angela! He is such a sweet boy and is always smiling in your pictures:) Happy Birthday, Wesley!! Enjoy your special day. I know your mom will make it extra special!!

Dolly said...

Where have I been? Just catching up on your blog. Happy belated to Wesley. He's such a cutie and reminds me so much of you when you were a kid. You've got good boys Angela and you're a great mom!