Friday, April 9, 2010

Still Celebrating...

Last week the warm weather started rolling into Georgia! We have soooo enjoyed being outdoors. When I picked the boys up from school last Wed., I took them to hike Kennesaw Mountain. Wesley was such a trooper, he made it to the very top without me holding him.
This is how my boys walked down the mountain. I took so many pictures of this rare moment! 
This is all of the kiddos in our Journey Group. We had a picnic supper and egg hunt. I LOVE my journey group! 
The gals.
The guys.
My boys getting ready to hunt eggs in our backyard.
Paul's family came in town for Easter, we took the boys to the park and fed the ducks my EZEKIEL bread! **(I made 5 loaves of Ezekiel bread this spring and nobody eats it..well, Paul tried for about a week, good sport.) The funny thing is, Wesley plunked the whole rest of that loaf right down in the water! The ducks were picky about it too. They like the unhealthy, white, processed bread!
Spring break this week - we took the boys to the zoo. (There's a screaming deal at the Atlanta zoo right now, see Clipsy Chicks for more on that). I love this picture - if it wasn't for my sweet hubby giving the boys a lift every now and then, we'd be done in an hour. 
After the zoo, we took the boys to the Varsity for dinner and then to Stone Mtn. for the laser show/fireworks. Whew! A full week, but we have so enjoyed our time with family and friends. I know it's easy to be thankful for pretty weather and a good week with family, but I am overwhelmed by God's grace in my life. I feel like I've been on a weeklong celebration since Easter and I challenge myself and YOU to continue to celebrate what He has done for us! 

3 comments:

Pam said...

I love you and your sweet family, Angela!

Jennifer said...

Loved all the pictures, Angela! How cute are your boys?!? Oh, and how cute are those jeans you're wearing too?! :) Glad you guys had a good Easter week!

Kristi Smalley said...

What a great post!!! You are such good parents and seem to have the happiest little boys. I laughed at the stinky feet picture. Way to do a photo-op for us, Angela. HA!