Saturday, November 28, 2009

Scared the stew outa me!

Last week I watched Oprah b/c she had the lady on who was attacked by her friend's pet Chimpanzee. It was really hard to watch. I was bawling and feeling so bad for this lady. Then a few nights ago, I asked Paul to watch it with me, so I watched it AGAIN.

This morning, I wanted to go through my laundry room and clean out some bags that are going to the Warehouse of Hope. The very FIRST bag I opened had THIS in it...staring at me!

Needless to say...it scared me half to death. This is one of those "real life" animals. He drinks a bottle and goes...ooo, ooo, ooo, eee, eee, eee. Praise the Lord this thing wasn't turned on.

3 comments:

Kristi Smalley said...

HILARIOUS!!!!! You just go ahead and get that monkey to Goodwill. You never know when that thing could turn on you.

Jennifer said...

Oh, now that is FUNNY!

Kristi said...

You made Paul watch Oprah and I made Jason read thi post!! SO funny (not about the lady who got attacked - just about you - sorry)!