Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Open Mic

Will had a program at the PTA this week for Veteran's day. I was home sick and couldn't go. I didn't realize I was going to miss his FIRST EVER speaking part! Paul video'd it for me. I just wanted to reach through the camera and hug him! He was embarrassed and passed the mic so quickly to the next girl. I love how he applauded the speaker at the end. When I watched the video with Will, he said..."mom, I didn't do very good did I?" Ahhhhhh, BREAK MY HEART! You can be sure I told him he was the finest speaker ever to grace the school's gymnasium! Again, pause my playlist on the bottom right of the page so you can hear him. :) Oh, on a side note, he wanted to correct the girl that said "the earth will have nothing else to give us."



5 comments:

Lisa Irby said...

Can't see the video. Not sure if it's my computer or not.

Kristi Smalley said...

So, so cute. I love those moments. You tell him that he did GREAT!!! Now, why did he want to correct the girl at the end? Are you all not "going green?" BTW - I love your new picture at the top of your blog. HILARIOUS!

Dolly said...

you always have the cutest and silliest family pictures. Love the new one at the top. Who takes them?

Will is so cute and did so great!

Kristi said...

I love America because of Will Richardson!!! You tell him he has fans all the way in Oklahoma. What a sugar!!

By the way - I LOVE your family pic at the top of the page. Super duper cute.

Jennifer said...

ADORABLE!!!!