Thursday, November 12, 2009

We need a name...


My friend Dana and I held our very FIRST coupon class last night. We had a ball. About 20 women came and more are scheduled to come to a workshop we are having. We sold out of the binders we put together. They were a big hit. If you want to book a class, let us know. However,

We need a name!

I know, I know, this is usually my forte...not trying to brag, but names are my "thing". This one has stumped me however. We love all the names - that are already taken. Like Hip2Save, Tipjunkie, SouthernSavers, etc. So, if you have any name suggestions and we choose your name, you will win a coupon starter kit!


Here are a few pic's from our first class.

We had ladies guess how much we paid for all the groceries on the table...can you guess?

The pink binders have baseball card holders for coupons and dividers for different categories. The starter kits include an accordion file, shopping list and a pair of scissors.

Me and Dana showing off our bargains

Ideas? Do share!

7 comments:

kim said...

I wish I could have come, but we have group on Wed. nights. If you have another let me know. :)

Mrs. RBC said...

Could you email me with the details of your workshop? Is it only open to your friends? Do tell.

praisedeva@yahoo.com

Mrs. RBC said...

You are SO in Texas, not ATL. Nevermind. However that binder is so absolutely cute, I should fly to Texas!!

Becky said...

The Sisterhood of Savings... S.O.S. :)

Savvy Shoppers

Chic 2 Clip

Good luck with the naming. Love couponing. :) You should do a workshop in Lynchburg next time you are here. :) (FYI, I am on staff at TRBC...not some strange blog stalker).

Kristi said...

YOU are amazing!
I have been sitting here thinking about names for a LONG time. You are right - this is a hard one. I'm trying to think of every play on words I can with "save" and "clip."
Equip and clip
Read my CLIPS
I will keep thinking. I've yet to come up with anything that I really like.
ANd can I say againb... YOU are amazing!!

Annette said...

Your seminar looks so "pretty"!!! Very Angela-esque. I LOVE IT!!! :) Great idea to put together coupon notebooks and sell them!!!

We're actually hosting a coupon seminar here to raise funds for River Church...I say "we", I'm only helping! ;) We might need to contact you you for tips on how to do one!! :)

Gwynie Pie said...

I would so love details of the workshop. Couponing (that's not really a word, is it?) is something I am so interested in --I am very hit or miss with it and I save tons when I am diligent about it.

I live in TX so coming to a seminar is out of question. Do you have any plans to do something blog-wise/online to share your couponing ideas?

I love your blog -- every single one of them. Just fun stuff !

Gwyn Rosser
gwynrosser.blogspot.com
The Pink Tractor