Friday, December 25, 2009

This and That's just aren't important...

Over the past few days I've been thinking of little "this and that's" that I could post that would be fun. But I have to share with you something that is on my heart. Some of you may know my blogger friend, Melanie. She is a speaker, writer, a wife and a mom. There has been a little button on the side of my page that says..."Pray for Andrew". While catching up on reading my friend's blogs, I found out that Andrew is now in heaven. If you've never visited her site before, I encourage you to. I can't begin to imagine the grief and pain of losing a child. Melanie, our prayers are still with you and your precious family. My heart is broken for you. After reading this post I won't ever forget the picture of spending time with your son while you are worshipping our Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

So heartbreaking! I too have been praying for that family.

I found your blog through Melanie's.

Melanie said...

Thank you, Angela. Another day without him here with us...hurts so much. Grateful for the Body of Christ who prays for our family.
Melanie