Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I drank the wrong one



This past Sunday at church, I brought a bottle of KROGER water with me. I sat the water in my chair (so I thought), came back, picked it up and sipped on it all morning. It wasn't until I got HOME that I realized I hat put my Kroger bottle back in my purse and I had been drinking this Nestle bottle all morning. As you can see, the Nestle bottle is EMPTY. I drank the whole thing! Euwwwwww! I have no idea who's bottle that was!!! It had already been opened when I started drinking it too.

Lesson: pay attention to your brand of water.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

If you had had your Kangen water, you would have been okay!!!!! hee hee

Dolly said...

so funny! I've done that before too. Hope you don't end up getting the flu or something now. :(

Kristi Smalley said...

Well, I am a little late commenting on this post. Have you had any cold sore breakouts, aches and fevers, strange skin rashes???? I hope you are alive and well, Crumbs!

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.