Friday, December 11, 2009

Mom and Dad at the FOX


My parents came in town last week. It was such a treat to have them here. We shopped and ate. A friend of ours gave us tickets to go see the ROCKETTES at The FOX theatre in Atlanta. My parents have never been to a real broadway theatre. Mom, dad, me, and Will went on a date. I had as much fun watching my parents in that environment as I did watching the show. We sure did have a great time. Thanks so much Robert for the tickets. We made such great memories that night!


4 comments:

Kristi Smalley said...

HOW FUN!!!!! I have always wanted to see the ROckettes. They are performing in Dallas but I don't have tickets. You looked so cute as always.

Momofgirls said...

Angela...I LOVE YOUR PICTURE at the top of your blog! You are just so beautiful, I am sure you can't take a bad picture!
We saw the Rockettes on Dallas 2 years ago at Thanksgiving, what a show!! Here in Redding we have a little theater that does a smaller version of the same show and boy, it was impressive! We loved it!!
I like your pink vest too, I think I mat get one for Shae!!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Carolina Clipper said...

Ok, random question...how do you get your hair like that? I'm serious. I love it! Do you curl it to get the waves? Maybe you could do a post about that :)

Dolly said...

So neat that your parents got to come and that ya'll went to see the Rocketts. What a treat!
All ya'll coming to the burg at all for Christmas?