Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'd Marry You All Over Again





I have so many things to update my loyal "CIMB" readers on, and I will. But today, I want to say Happy Anniversary to my favorite, Paul.

On the inside of our wedding bands, we had something inscribed that we would see on our wedding day... on mine (I have 2 bands) was the verse from Ecclesiastes about 3 cords are not easily broken. On the other it said "Always, Paul."

On his, it just said..."my favorite". I don't know when I started calling him that. And, it's funny because it's not like I had all these other men to choose from. He was the only guy I ever even DATED! Why waste my time on ones that weren't "my favorite" though, right?

Of course, he did something spiritual, and I did something cute-sy. :) A lot has changed over the past 12 years. We have changed. Thank GOD! But one thing hasn't changed...I'm so in love with this man and I'd marry him all over again. 


2 comments:

Dolly said...

Happy Anniversary Paul and Angela! What a sweet post and what a sweet couple. You two were made for each other and it's so neat to watch how you minister so well together too. Happy 12 years and may there be many, many more.

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so awesome and better than that you ARE so swesome. You guys are so encouraging to an onlooking world. May God be glofified as you reflect a picture of Christ and His Bride through your marriage.