Thursday, October 8, 2009

7 years old




I can't believe I have a 7 year old. Today is my son Will's birthday. October is a busy month! I love that as Will grows, our relationship changes. We actually have conversations about life now. We laugh at the same things. I'm teaching him how to waltz. However, he's reluctant. But he does it with me anyway. Then, we break out into Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone".  I love this boy.

Happy Birthday Will!

**In this picture he's holding a little tree frog he found on the side of our house.** 

4 comments:

Lisa IRby said...

Happy Birthday to an awesome little guy!

Momofgirls said...

What a cutie! Hope it is a great day!!

I loved your date night post too... cuteeeeee coat, you stylish girl, you!!

Kristi said...

What a handsome little guy. Love that you are having great conversations - what a precious thing when they start growing up!

Donna said...

Two words: PAUL, JR!!! That kid is his daddy's clone!

Happy birthday, Will. You are such a handome and smart boy:)