Thursday, August 6, 2009

UBOI - (Useless Bits of Information)

1. I realized while shopping at Kroger last night, that I genuinely enjoy the music they play. I always come home with an old song in my head and think...where did I hear that?.. Well, it's KROGER!

2. I LOVE men's razors. I will never go back to using women's razors. I do love the pink packaging and the extra effort Venus, Schick and Daisy, etc., put into making them sensitive and conditioning, but it doesn't work. They still hurt. I think it's a conspiracy. They don't last as long, so you have to buy them more often. And, they aren't as sharp.

3. The name "JASON" (my brother's name) is an acronym of July, August, September, October, November.

4. I keep "Wet N Black" in my car for my tires. After I run it through the car wash, I spray them down. It makes your tires look BRAND SPANKING NEW!

5. I missed seeing Katie Holmes on SYTYCD, but now I'm seeing pictures of her everywhere. Was it any good?

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Loved this!
What kind of men's razons do you suggest? SO curious!!

The Goldsmith's Gazette said...

The best razor is anyone that my husband is using and left in the shower. He hates it, but I do get a better shave! I just remind him that we are bonding, he doesn't feel the same! :-)

Donna said...

Angela, I totally agree about the men's razor thing. I use them, too, because they NEVER give me razor burn. They glide over my legs so much smoother, too. I wonder why they make them differently than womans razors?