Friday, May 30, 2008

Mountain Lion (DEW)


My dad's birthday was today! Me, Paul and the kids called him tonight to sing to him over the phone and Jason (my hilarious brother) sent me pictures of their evening...

This picture takes the cake (no pun intended, ha!) Jason and Heather have 4 handsome boys and they were all so excited to have "Mountain Dew" for dinner. As you can see, it's from Food Lion, hence the name Mountain Lion. It makes me laugh. So, all these years, I've been wondering where the name Big "K" comes from....well you get it from KROGER! Aha! An "AHA" moment. :)

And I say, as long as the kids don't know the difference, get the cheaper stuff. My kids think Sam's Choice is the REAL coke. They won't care one day when they find out about Santa, but watchout when we tell them they've been drinking a knock off!

1 comment:

Kristi Smalley said...

Angela, I am dying laughing right now because tomorrow we are having my daughter's first birthday party and I went to the store while ago and got all the party food. I forgot drinks and I was in the Walmart supercenter where the drinks were about 2 miles from where I was. So, I grabbed a couple of 2-liters on a display by me and it was Lemon-Lime Twist Up, Dr. Thunder, Muggy Root Beer, etc. I fretted a little about what everyone would think with my generic "Cokes" but I was too tired to care. I'm glad there are other off-brand Coke drinkers in the world.