Monday, March 15, 2010

Cherish The Fingerprints

Our back door is where I "allow" my boys to be creative for holidays. They love to put up window clings. And now, since EVERY holiday has a window cling, there is always something on the back door. I have to confess, I'm a stickler about fingerprints on glass. I have been known to windex my back door several times in 1 day. However, this morning I was looking at these green clovers and bears on the door and I wondered how many more years will they even want to celebrate these little holidays. Pretty soon, they'll be on to bigger things. So, with a deep breath...sigh, I will cherish the fingerprints and window clings.

**I just got back from Target and their dollar bins have really fun St. Patty's day treats for kids. I'm so excited to have a little surprise waiting for them Wed. morning. And, YES, OH YES, I will be in FULL IRISH ACCENT on Wednesday. Non of 'dis English malarky. :)

5 comments:

jenniferg said...

Sniff, sniff... it does go by so quickly. Seasons...

Dolly said...

Angela, you crack me up. I can just hear you saying that and talking Irish all day.
Sweet thoughts about your boys. So true! Those little tikes grow up so fast. (Is tikes an Irish word? I was trying to be Irish if not)

Kristi Smalley said...

I am chuckling to myself as I type envisioning you talking Irish all day long. I'm sure Paul will be ready to wring your neck by days end. HA! You are such a festive mother. The boys will look back with such fun memories of you.

Melanie said...

Yeah...fingerprints...no big deal, right?
Love to you!

Melanie said...

Oh Angela, this video is so very sweet.