Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dishes - New Healthcare Plan

We've had a case of the sickies in this house for a few weeks. Strep, stomach flu, body aches, and so on. I keep Lysol wipes handy. I wipe down EVERYTHING. I've developed a new healthcare plan (MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE MR. O WILL SIGN) We are taking Emergen-C (available at drug stores) and attempting to eat healthy foods that will boost our immune system. I'm keeping their bathroom clean, the doorknobs, sheets, etc. The one thing that has been neglected -

The sink.

I'm one of those gals that can't go to bed with dishes in the sink, however, the last 2 DAYS, this is what my sink has looked like. In my brave attempt to reveal this nasty sink to you, I'm hoping it will light a fire under me to actually CLEAN IT OUT! Yep, that's murky water they're sitting in. I'm grabbing my PINK rubber gloves and getting to work. (See how I'm blogging about it, just to put it off, even a few more minutes.) What I'm NOT showing you, is my stove. Yikes! By the way, thanks Dad, for putting this beautiful sink in for me. I promise I'll take better care of it. :)

1 comment:

Kristi Smalley said...

No condemnation girl...no condemnation. You just made me feel good because mine looks the same way right now. The house I was in last week in CO. had two dishwashers. That is what I need. I never have an end to my dishes.