Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Save-inars are taking off!

As most of you know, I have started my own business, called... Clipsy Chicks. My friend Dana and I went into this venture together last November. We teach Save-inar classes, mostly in homes, with a bunch of ladies. We have a BLAST! Our calendar is filling up and we are thrilled! This week we had our Save-inar at the Hiram Coffee House. Such fun! We have completely surrendered this business to the Lord and are giving him the reigns. It is amazing the opportunities that He has given us this far. I don't know how long this "saving train" will last, but as long as HE is in it, we are willing to ride it out!
We had some time at the Hiram Coffee House to have a cup of MY FAVORITE "Baja Chicken Soup". Yum!  **ps - no, I'm not pregnant, it's just the dress!

3 comments:

Kristi Smalley said...

OK, can you give me some one-on-one tutoring? I need to get back in the couponing game but it is SO OVERWHELMING!! I dont' have the time to research and hunt for coupons, track sales to get the best coupon savings, when to hold the coupon, etc, etc. I cut them out but never use them because I always end up "running" the store, am keeping Olivia from jumping out of the cart, and am rushing to pick up another kid somewhere so I don't use the coupons at all. I know I am just throwing free money away. HELP!!!! Do a quick, coupon know-how, streamlines how-to for all of us coupon do-dos.

Dolly said...

I'm so proud of you Angela! I would love to sit in on one of your save-inars!!!

And you look adorable...not pregnant.

Smalls, I find that you have to really prepare and be ready when you go to the grocery store with a child or children. I make my list, get my coupons in the order of the isles I remember at the store and once I get to the store, I take on my plan of attack. I also have some kind of snack to keep Michael busy because he doesn't last long. It's kind of a stressful experience but the more you do it, the more fun it becomes. All that to say, you HAVE to prepare and organize. You can do it!!!

Kristi said...

First of all - I had to go back up to the pics to see what you were talking about saying you looked prego. You look great.
That is really so awesome that you have moved forward with this Angela! Amazing! I'm sure it will be a blessing for so many families. Wish I could attend one! I will be praying for the Lord to continue to open doors and guide you both.