Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A WHOPPER of a deal!

My "Clipsy Chick" friend, Dana, and I ran some errands together today. We worked up quite an appetite, so we flipped through our coupons and found BOGO Whopper coupons to Burger King! We also had a FREE funnel cake sticks coupon with purchase of a value meal. We asked them if we could use them together and they said, "SURE!". CHA-CHING! Now, this isn't the kind of meal you want to eat every day, but every once in a while won't hurt ya. The funnel cake sticks were FABULOUS! I love that I have a friend who's not afraid to tear into a whopper with me! The Burger King coupons came in the weekly local paper. Look for them in Sunday papers too!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are too cute!

Kristi said...

FUNNEL CAKE STICKS??? Hello!! Yum - o! Thinking about going to get some right now.

Melanie said...

You make me laugh.
Love you,
Melanie@Bella~Mella

Donna said...

You are hilarious, Angela!

Unknown said...

You two are so stinkin cute! Yall just make me smile:)

Dolly said...

That's a good deal and all but what about all the New Year's Resolutions to start eating good and all? hee hee!

Kristi Smalley said...

Girl, you feel no condemnation and just relish in that episode of gorging. OWN IT, OWN IT!!!!!!