Sunday, January 10, 2010

Slim Shady

I can't stop laughing and this is why...I was cutting coupons this afternoon when I came across this SERIOUS ad for men:

This is called "The 5 Second Transformation".
"Guys! Look slimmer and get a flatter stomach! You'll get an amazing figure in an instant!"

WHAT???? Oh my, I can hardly type. My sides hurt from laughing so hard. What the picture doesn't show real well is that there are control panels throughout the abdomen and control panels that criss cross on the back...LIKE. A. BRA.

Oh dear. What is this world coming to?

The funny thing is, women are usually the ones flipping through the ads and clipping coupons. So...

Do THEY order it FOR their hubby? I'm sure THAT will go over realllllll well.

Okay, I just noticed there is a before/after picture. I gotta stop.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

What do you mean??!! Jason has one of these and LOVES it!!!

Kristi said...

OK - totally kidding - he just borrows my Spanx. :)

Angela Richardson said...

Kristi, you are hilarious!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
molly cook said...

it the bro..seinfeld :)