Sunday, April 19, 2009

Let the WEDDINGS begin!!!!

It's Wedding Season! Woohoooo! I LOVE this part of my husband's job. Every now and then, I will get invited to come along with him as he "marrys someone". It's my favorite date! There's romance in the air. The lights, candles, music, food, dancing and CAKE! This is the first of many weddings this season and I was so excited to be invited to this one. In case you're reading this and Paul is doing your wedding in the future and you're wondering..."should I invite the pastor's wife?" the answer is absolutely YES! :) Last night we went to a BEAUTIFUL outdoor wedding. Set under a towering pecan tree. White chairs. Rose petals on the path. Twinkle lights. And her colors were PINK! I was in heaven! Can you tell, I'm just a tad happy? Maybe the veins in my neck give me away! Embarrassing!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute picture of you and your husband.
Hey, any chance you get the Christian Television Network (CTN) in your area?
A friend and I are on a show called HomeKeepers tomorrow at 5:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.

The Goldsmith's Gazette said...

Angela, you are adorable!

Kristi said...

Beautiful. I love weddings too! I've always thought I'd love to be a wedding planner - except then I think about having to work with brides - blech.
I would have never noticed anything weird with your neck if you hadn't pointed it out but now I think it's hilarious! I am the SAME way - it's either my neck or a smile so big it looks like it is taking over my face!! :)

Kristi Smalley said...

You are so cute Angela!!! You know what?....Since you are a hopeless romantic and love wedding so much, I bet the brides wouldn't mind at all if you walked down the aisle as well. After all, you are the preacher's wife. You can do anything you want....You own the place!!!! Work it, work it!

Momofgirls said...

What a cute couple you two are!! I would LOVE to go to weddings all the time! It is such a special time in a young couple's life...ah, the carefree days of being a newly wed......

Jennifer said...

Oh goodness, seeing those pictures make me want to renew my vows! We had an outdoor wedding with the aisle covered in rose petals...ahhh, memories! :)

You look very cute and I'm sure the brides would love to know the pastor's wife wants to be at their wedding!

Elizabeth @ things with feathers said...

Where IS that location? So pretty! So, let me guess... your favorite colors are blush and bashful, right?? :-)

Toni R. said...

That looks like so much fun. You lucky girl!

Donna said...

Angela, you are so funny! Such a romantic:)

Did you take that picture of you yourself?! HAHAH!