Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting To Know Gallery

Gallery Church
It's been quite a while since I've posted. I have really missed blogging, but have just been too busy to stop to post anything. I think the perfect way to get back into the swing of things is to show off my friends Ellis, Ginger, Lauren and Caleb. This past weekend Paul and I were both invited to come to their church plant in Baltimore, MD. We were able to witness the impact they have had in the past 3 years. This family has sacrificed so much. And they are reaching an area that would scare most people away. Their love for God and for people outweighs everything else, even their own comfort at times. They are true servants and we were so blessed to hang out with them and Gallery Church for a weekend. Thanks guys!
Worship Center. 


 Ellis, Caleb, Ginger and Lauren.
 After church, we walked a few blocks to Inner Harbor to have some lunch. It was soooo cold, but BEAUTIFUL!

Here's a quick pic of all the snow we got in Georgia. Me, Paul and the boys had a blast! The boys missed school for an entire week! 

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm kinda glad to see that someone else is behind on their blogging. :)
Glad to get this little catch up. Hope you guys are doing well.

missdaleen said...

Oh, it's my lucky day! I was so happy to see your blog updated. Every single time I read about your "going's on" it makes me smile and makes my spirit sing.

It is great to read your blog today.

Thank you (sincerely) for sharing your kind spirit. It is a real pleasure to read your words. You have a gift and sharing makes my day so much nicer.

Thank you, simply thank you.
Oh, and welcome back.

Daleen