Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Daffodil?

Our internet has been off and on for a week and I haven't been able to post, check emails, ebay...nothing. So, I stole Paul's computer tonight to catch up. I had to post something that Will said tonight....

We were in the kitchen talking about his day. He told me about a girl in his class that can beat up boys. And, she can even beat up her dad! I asked him if he was friends with her. He then said...

"Well, I'll tell you one thing for sure, I'm not gonna marry a girl like that! I don't want to marry a 'daffodil' but I don't want to marry someone who beats boys up either."

I was CRACKING UP! I looked at Paul and we both said 'DAFFODIL?' at the same time! I have no idea where he heard that term. All I could think was maybe he was thinking, some boys are called pansy's for being weak, so maybe a "too girly" girl would be a daffodil?

Fall Polish Picks COMING SOON! Pray for Comcast to get ON THE BALL and fix our internet!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

SO cute!! I love when they say fun things like that. I wouldn't want to marry a girl that beat up boys either (unfortunately, a lot of guys marry girls that "beat up" their husbands - that buy of yours is perceptive!).

Annette said...

Everytime I think of Fall Polish Picks, I think of that time we got our toes done when the guys were in Africa. It was fall, and I got the most delicious deep red shade of polish!!! Are you doing a giveaway this time?

Donna said...

How cute! I can picture him saying that:) You'll have to start calling fragile girls, "daffodils"!