Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meet Angela Richardson

So, this is what happens when you get stung by a hornet, can't walk and you've lost your voice...you spend way too much time on the computer. I decided to google my name and see what came up. Evidently, I'm not as popular as I thought I was! HA!!! I couldn't find anything about myself. However, there are THOUSANDS of "Angela Richardson's". Since their faces are already on the internet, I thought I'd show you all my namesakes. Not quite sure what she does, it didn't sayActor, dancing, performing artist. Manager, Public Accountant and AdvisorCompany OwnerDirector at Florida State UniversityFounder of Sisters With VisionArmy Veteran and founder of Destiny Helping Hands OutreachChoreographer/DancerBiochemist M.D./P.h.DWinner of the Media Fair at her middle schoolOffice Manager at a Brain Surgery OrganizationOnline Administrator in LondonBrian and Angela Richardson - Christian Counselors

3 comments:

Kristi said...

You're the best one of them all!

On another note though, I use Google Reader to help know when my favorite blogs have new posts. I read a hilarious one you wrote about funny things your boys had said to you recently, but when I went to your blog to comment, the post isn't there. Do you know what's up with that?

Angela Richardson said...

Kristi, Yes, I deleted it because I was posting it on roof with a view. I'll post it on my blog too!

Kristi Smalley said...

You are HILARIOUS!!!!! I like the GA. Angela Richardson the best!